October 13, 2010

Jordin Sparks @ the Vikings/Jets Game

As a fan of the New England Patriots, it sickens me to see one of my potential spouses (hey, a guy can dream can't he?) wear the colors of the enemy.

Words can't even begin to describe how much of a slap in the face this is, but it's not like I can be mad. Her and I aren't on speaking terms right now and haven't been for quite some time but, still, it's nice to see her make a public appearance. Albeit at a Jets game, no less.

All jokes aside, Jordin Sparks has been a favorite of mine ever since she won American Idol. Now, I don't remember much from that season but one thing I do remember is how captivated I was in watching Jordin perform.

It was like that every single week, for me, and, justifiably, it remains one of the few seasons that I feel America actually got it right as far as determining a winner (SN: How did Jennifer Hudson not win her season? I'm still scratching my head on that one).

Be that as it may, I'm really looking forward to seeing how far Jordin can go with her career. She already has two successful albums under her belt and, not to mention, one amazing voice.

No other idol winner comes close in that regard so here's to continued success and a better taste in teams perhaps. "Gang Green" really isn't her color and, while I'm at it, neither is Steph Jones. Dude is the definition of a lame and I would be more than happy with putting a ring on it! Hopefully before he ever does...

0 comments:

Post a Comment