October 11, 2010

Sheneka Adams in Sweets Magazine

[Click images for larger view; Click here to view more pics]
I read somewhere that Sheneka Adams had a sex tape with Soulja Boy (of all people) that leaked a while back; but, even if that's true, it kind of makes you wonder how a guy in his right mind could ever have sex with someone this fine and, yet, let them go? It just doesn't make sense; but, then again, Soulja Boy has been "kickin' it", so to speak, with Kat Stacks and as to how that union came about is beyond me. All I know is that Kat Stacks and rappers (let alone entertainers period), nowadays, is NOT a good look; but, like I said, this is Soulja Boy we're talking about and wasn't he the same one that Kat Stacks went ahead and exposed him for his cocaine usage? I believe so. It just goes to show that Rick James said it best, "cocaine is a helluva drug".

Anyway, I got my first glimpse of Sheneka Adams after seeing her in the latest issue of KING magazine. The "supposed" video (or, sex tape if you will) is available on the net for those who care but I, for one, wouldn't waste my time. It's only a snippet of her giving head and then it cuts off 30 seconds or so into it. In the meantime, here are a couple of pics from a spread she did for Sweets magazine. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment