May 30, 2008

50 Cent's House Burns Down

I came across this bit of news a little while ago and just had to share with those who hadn't heard. Apparantly, 50 Cen'ts house was burned down today and it is presumed that a little bit of foulplay is involved. 50 Cent has denied any involvement, mainly because it looks as though he tried to kill his baby mother, but you just never know what to believe. Would I be surprised if 50, himself, did play a role? No, not really but whatever happened to "conflict resolution"? I guess that all goes out the window, or rather up in smoke I should say, after a certain point but arson is somethin' serious. Anyway, I feel like I've commented enough but it's a shame something like this "happened" because it's a real nice house. Oh well, 50 can afford to buy another one I guess but damn, I would be pissed to literally burn money like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment