May 22, 2008

Kanye West Named "Hottest M.C. In The Game" by MTV

I'm not saying that Kanye West didn't deserve to be crowned the "hottest M.C. in the game" but, personally, I think MTV should stop while their ahead. Their inability to get something like this right is starting to wear my patience extremely thin, but maybe that's just me. I mean, how the hell does Lupe Fiasco get ranked 7/10? Can someone please explain that to me becuse it just doesn't make sense. Anyway, the following is how this year's list stacked up so feel free to openly debate it/comment.


1. Kanye West
2. Jay-Z
3. Lil' Wayne
4. Rick Ross
5. Snoop Dogg
6. 50 Cent
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Young Jeezy
9. Andre 3000
10. T.I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree whole-heartedly-- I'm shocked that Lupe Fiasco-- the genius that he is-- didn't get a MUCH higher standing in this..! I mean Jay-Z over Lupe? wtf??

Anonymous said...

wheres Eminem at?? did everyone forget 'Touchdown' with TI? damn...

Post a Comment