May 24, 2008

Eagle Eye [Trailer]

I saw this trailer last night before Indiana Jones and it looks really good. I love anything with Shia LaBeouf and guess what? I just found on imdb.com that Rosario Dawson is in this, also, so this movie just got that much better. Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think.

Pretty intense, huh? As for what's it about, I found the following synopsis on imdb and it only heightened my interest in seeing this movie.

"Shia Labeouf reteams with "Disturbia" director D.J. Caruso playing a young slacker whose twin brother has died mysteriously. Rachel (Michelle Monaghan) finds that her child is missing, and soon the two strangers realize that they have been framed as terrorists. Forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, they must work together to extricate themselves while being led by a mysterious voice"--Courtesy of imdb.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment