May 23, 2008

Candace ‘Black’ Cabrera Loses Flavor of Love 3

Ok, so I guess I would be even more upset if she had won the damn show (just seeing her with Flav makes me sick to my stomach, let alone dating him) but can someone please explain to me how Flav could choose Thing 2 over all of this? Candace Cabrera is WAY more attractive than Thing 2 will ever be and yeah, beauty is only skin deep but that doesn't really apply to Flav. For what it's worth, two ugly people deserve each other I guess, so it all worked out in the end, but dammit Candace Cabrera is fine enough to make a grown man cry. Don't get me wrong, she's no Myammee but if I had a show it would've came down to them in the final two. All those other girls weren't even worth it in my opinion but it did make for some entertaining television so I can't complain.

Like I wrote before, I'm not much of a fan of Flavor of Love, I Love New York, A Shot at Love, Rock of Love, or any of that "celeb-reality" nonsense so I feel like I kind of got sucked into this season. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but damn, it sucks when the person you want to win, doesn't. Not that it's all bad though, Candace losing only means I'm one step closer to making "us" happen. Why am I so confident, you ask? Plain and simple, if this chick can claim to love Flav, kiss him, and so on, then hell...I know I got a shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment