May 14, 2008

Chris Brown Covers EBONY Magazine

I'm not hatin' but...all I'm saying is, give me a couple of months and I, too, could look like this LOL. On the real though, someone informed me recently that I don't have a lot of "Eye Candy" for the ladies and since I'm trying to cater to everybody, I figured this was a good start.

Anyway, I'm feelin this whole transition of Chris Brown to adulthood and my personal opinion is that he's going about it the right way. Too many times, young artists "jump the shark", so to speak, to sell more records but Chris realizes that his core fanbase is more important. As long as he keeps that in mind, he'll be fine. The only thing he'll have to worry about is me...my 6 pack is a work in progress so don't let me have to take off my shirt! ...Pics coming soon and oh yeah, you're welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment