May 17, 2008

N.E.R.D.: Seeing Sounds Album Cover/Tracklisting

Even though all of this is subject to change, I just happen to have a thing for cover art. It's one those small details that goes unappreciated when it comes to CD's but then again, who really buys a CD anymore? Anyway, this is the cover art for the upcoming N.E.R.D. album, Seeing Sounds, and I really like it if I must say so myself. It's different and it fits exactly what N.E.R.D. represents.

Hopefully, the album is as good as the cover art though. I've never listened to a N.E.R.D. album before but I'm kind of anxious for this one. So, to all you fellow N.E.R.D. fans, Seeing Sounds is set to drop June 10th, 2008.

Tentative Track Listing for Seeing Sounds {Subject to Change}

  1. Intro
  2. Everbody Nose
  3. Spaz
  4. Time For Some Action
  5. Kill Joy
  6. Anti Matter
  7. Happy Sooner or Later
  8. Windows
  9. Yeah You
  10. You Know What
  11. I Can’t Get It Out Of My Head
  12. Someday I’ll Laugh About It
  13. Laser Gun Carrying
  14. Love Bomb

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this-- album covers can be amazing-- and so often, they fall flat. That new Mariah Carey cd cover just pissed me off. Why the fuck would someone do that..?? I think an album cover says a lot about the content-- it really shows what the artist is all about-- for example, Carey: all fluff and female facade. Linkin Park: creative, intense music to match their lyrics. Lupe Fiasco: intriguing, creative, and draw-you-in-material that clicks with his music. Perfect examples. :3

Post a Comment