April 9, 2008

The Game/Ice Cube XXL Magazine Covers



[Click images for larger view]


I guess XXL is keeping with a West Coast theme because last month, Snoop Dogg was given the honor of gracing the cover. While I like these more, I think XXL chose two of the best out West to represent so I'm looking forward to picking up the new issue when it hits the stands later this month.


In related news, has anyone heard The Game's new song "Big Dreams" off his upcoming, 3rd album L.A.X.? The song is crazy, to put it mildly, but I'd expect nothing less from Mr. Black Wallstreet himself. I've enjoyed his last two albums so his 3rd should be great also. As for Ice Cube, his new song "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" is pretty good too. I like it because it's political and sends shots at those who blame music for everything so big ups to the homey Ice Cube. ...Just don't make anymore Are We There/Done Yet's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment