April 6, 2008

NCAA Men's College Basketball Final: Kansas Jayhawks Vs. Memphis Tigers


Well, it all comes down to one game. March Madness has come and gone and the two teams we're left with are Kansas and Memphis. I don't really have a preference either way, seeing that I don't really care much for college basketball, but if I had to pick, I'm riding with the Memphis Tigers. No team has ever won 38 games in a college basketball season and after defeating UCLA pretty handily, the Memphis Tigers became the first team to do just that. The bad news? No team has ever won said amount a games and gone on to win a NCAA Championship either but Memphis seems primed to make history. It's no secret that this magical season they've been on has been a fun ride to watch but it all comes down to who can execute in the clutch. Kansas will come prepared to play, I'm sure, and make it a great game but I'm putting my money on Memphis. They just seem like the better team to me and besides, Kansas couldn't put away North Carolina so what do they expect from Memphis? My point exactly.

Final Score Prediction
Kansas 58, Memphis 69

0 comments:

Post a Comment