April 7, 2008

NCAA Women's College Basketball Final: Stanford Vs. Tennessee





How the Lady Tennessee Vols are still alive is beyond me. Candace Parker was far from 100 percent and was limited in what she was able to do on the floor but somehow, Tennesse was able to pull it out. Albeit by a miracle tip-in, Tennessee advances and will now face Candice Wiggins and the Stanford Cardinals.

Again, seeing that I don't care much for college basketball, I don't have a preference either way but there's just something about Candace Parker that has me sprung. I'm sorry, the girl looks good and because of that shallow fact alone, I'm riding with Tenneess to repeat as national champs. Stanford will come out and compete, I'm sure, but in the end the best player on the floor is Candace Parker. Hurt or not, Candace will do just enough to get the job done and, best believe, I'll be watching her do just that.

Final Score Prediction
Stanford 41, Tennessee 49

0 comments:

Post a Comment