April 18, 2008

Usher: Here I Stand Album Cover

So, I'm surfing the net (SOHH.com) and I come across the album cover for the new Usher record, Here I Stand. As you can see, it's kind of plain but, really, what's the point of having something extravagent if the music sucks? I'm not saying this record will be a disappointment but I'm eager to hear what Usher has to say after being away so long. So much has happened between now and then but people will probably fain interest to see if he can top the sales of Confessions. Me personally, I doubt it but it's wait and see for now. All I know is that his "Love In The Club" record is a monsta and that there couldn't of been a more fitting way for him to return to the game after 2004's "Yeah!" Pay attention people, the King of R&B is back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment