April 25, 2008

You Know That Song, "Throw Some D's"?

Well, Sara Stokes (formerly of Da Band) took things literally and is now the proud owner of a new pair of implants. Why? I don't know but something tells me that that crazy husband of hers had something to do with this. I mean, she was fine the way she was and for her to do something like this is beyond me. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I understand that it could've been a decision based on self-esteem issues but this chick has more important matters to be concerned with. Ever since Diddy dissolved this little rap group project of his, Sara and the rest of her band mates have blissfully wandered into surreal life purgatory. Her little 15 minutes of fame is up and, in retrospect, will probably be looked at as a missed opportunity but it's her own damn fault. That crazy husband of hers is the epitome of "bitchassness" and the sooner she realizes that, the better off she'll be.

[Click here to view pics]

0 comments:

Post a Comment