June 20, 2008

Scarlett Johansson Covers Nylon


[Click image for larger view]

Words can't even begin to describe how much I love this woman and the f'd up part is now I have to share her with Ryan Reynolds (the two recently got engaged), of all people. Don't get me wrong, Ryan Reynolds has one of the quitest sense of humors around and I love the guy for who he is, but Scarlet's heart belongs to one person and one person only--and that's ME.

Seriously though, check out Scarlett in the new issue of Nylon magazine. A few of the pics weren't very appealing so I only posted the one's that caught my eye; but she looks as beautiful as ever, wouldn't you agree? Apparantly, she's real big on this whole "music" career of hers and it doesn't really do anything for me, but I still love her the same. Let's just hope she keeps movies first, however; I mean, music is cool and all but the girl I fell in love with was on screen, not on tour. Then again, there's nothng wrong with a little bit of groupie love, right?

[Click image for larger view]

0 comments:

Post a Comment