June 21, 2008

Ne-Yo Covers Up


[Click image for larger view]

As you can see, Ne-Yo is doing it real major with this Year of the Gentleman movement of his and his latest album cover is all the proof you need. Truth be told, I didn't like his last album that much and felt like it strayed from what he put out on his first; but this new album, will be indicative of whether or not Ne-Yo will remain in my top 5.

Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is superbly talented and is one of the best singer/songwriters out; but I don't feel like he's reached his full potential yet as an artist. Hopefully, Year of the Gentleman will be that progressive step forward and, by all accounts, I'm sure it will be.

Anyway, Year of the Gentleman is scheduled to drop on Aug. 5th so be sure to pick up your copy whenever it does. In the meantime, let me know what you think about Ne-Yo's new album cover because your feedback is always welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment