June 19, 2008

T.I. XXL Magazine Cover


[Click image for larger view]

T.I.'s new album, Paper Trail, is only a few months away but I'm interested to see what all he has to say about everything that's been going on lately. As most of you may know, Shawty Lo and T.I. have been engaged in a war of words so, I'm sure Tip will speak on it in this upcoming issue of XXL magazine. Me personally, I don't understand Shawty Lo's beef with Tip. Not only do I think it's career suicide to go at an artist as established as T.I.; but, also, there's no clear advantage in him doing so. His popularity/fanbase is nothing compared to the following T.I. has garnered over the years, but we'll see how things unfold in due time. Anyway, be sure to pick up your copy of the new issue when it hits newsstands later this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment