June 3, 2008

Lil' Flip Sending Shots At Lil' Wayne?

I don't know if this is a blatant attempt at relevance or not but, Lil' Flip (of all people) has a new mixtape song out that's clearly sending shots towards Lil' Wayne. For what reason, I'm not sure but this just seems strange to me. Flip hasn't had a hit since "Game Over" back in 2003-2004 so, I truly believe that this all part of a much bigger plan to ride Wayne's coattails.

Just think about it. Wayne's highly anticipated album, Tha Carter III, drops next Tuesday so for Flip to be so meticulous with this kind of thing makes you wonder what ulterior motives he may have. None of that went well with what he had going with T.I. a few years back so, my best advice is for Flip to leave Wayne alone. Besides, a lot of people bait Wayne and he never bites back but Flip is nowhere near the level of Wayne. Wayne would murder dude, real talk so allow sleeping dogs to lie Flip or be prepared to get chewed up and spit on. This isn't what you want. Instead, focus on doing you; and while you're at it, spend a little more time putting together a QUALITY album because that last record of yours, I Need Mine, was garbage and you know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment