June 26, 2008

How You Gon' Have Pretty Ricky w/o Pleasure P?


So, I'm watching BET's 106 & Park and Pretty Ricky is on there introducing their new member and all I could think was, "How you gon' have Pretty Ricky without Pleaseure P"? This new guy--4 Play, or whatever his name is--is cool and all but I don't think anybody could ever replace what Pleasure brought to the group. His swagger was what made Pretty Ricky and, aside from being the marquee star, Pleasure was a hell of a singer.

Look, I'm not trying to make this sound like I'm a fanboy (really, I'm not); but, Pretty Ricky without Pleasure P is not something I'm buying. These guys are just another group now and following the release of their upcoming album, 80's Babies, I fully expect these guys to ride off into the sunset and R.I.P. in purgatory alongside groups like B2K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment