June 21, 2008

Rihanna's New Tattoo

[Click image for larger view]

So, I'm surfing the net and I come across this picture of Rihanna and I happen to notice her new tattoo. For those who haven't seen it, click the pic above for a larger view and you can make out the roman numerals to read 11/04/1986. Upon further research, I discovered this was not her birthday and speculation abounds as to what it may mean. If it helps, Rihanna also has a new tattoo on one of her index fingers that simple says, "Shhhh..." What that means, I don't know but I thought it was interesting enough to post on here. Anyway, chime in and let me know what you people think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the date means, but she is just so sexy. Don't you think? And the shh tattoo shows the risqué side of her, IMO. I hope she sticks around. --D

Post a Comment