June 5, 2008

Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans To Pen The Vixen Manual

The video vixen everybody loves to hate is back at it again and you'll never guess what she has up her sleeve this time. Already a well-established author (if you can call it that), Karrine relies heavily on shock value; so, when I came across this tad bit of news, I felt indifferent. Nothing really surprises me when it comes to her anymore because, when it all comes down to it, this broad is only famous for ONE thing. That kind of behavior is something I can't really commend, nor do I even recommend for other ladies who feel like they have to go that route to make it, but it is what it is. Karrine is nothing more then a mere stain on our society and although I bought into her once already by purchasing her first book, Confessions of a Video Vixen, I refuse to endorse her any longer.

That being said, Karrine is upping the anti this time around and plans to pen an "instructional", how-to guide on the skill that made her famous. Seriously? I'm not sure what to think of this but a book on how to give good "brain" is not a good look. From a male point of view, I understand that I should be behind this 100% and, that side of me is, but my thing is, I feel that for Karrinne to pen something like this would make her a walking contradiction. Why? Well, as most of you know, Karrinne has regressed the name "Superhead" and doesn't want that name to define her but now she's writing a book about the skill that made her famous? It just doesn't make sense to be but, maybe I just have a backwards way of thinking.

Regardless of how I feel, however, The Vixen Manual is due out here shortly and is expected to be extremely graphic in detail. Needless to say, it's not something I would want to read but to each his own I suppose. It just goes to show that there's a fine line between skill and talent and for Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans, it seems only fitting for her to have her hands wrapped around both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment