June 24, 2008

Trey Songz Cuts Off His Braids


Usually when an artist does something drastic to alter their image, it's only done so in an attempt to re-vamp their career. Now, from time to time, there are a few exceptions to the rule; but Trey Songz is clearly not one of them. I, personally, have no feelings whatsoever if the guy has braids or not but to all those female fans of his, Mr. Songbook has decided to go for a more grown up look (Click here).

Like I said, I could care less either way because I'm only a fan of his music, not his looks; but this could be a good look for him. Trey Day is one of the most slept on albums of late and, from what I hear, he's already hard at work on the follow up that is set to drop this December. On a side note, Trey is nominated for a Best Male R&B award at tonight's BET Awards and I can't think of anybody more deserving. I guess tonight will be telling but just imagine if he did win. You know how crazy that would be? Or, how much that would validate his career? Forget a new haircut, a Best Male R&B award would be an even better look; so pardon me as I cross up in support of Trey Songz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment