June 20, 2008

A Swizz Beatz/Alicia Keys Love Affair

I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Swizz Beatz and his wife Mashonda decided to separate but rumors have filtered in over the last month that involve both Swizz and...Alicia Keys? Believe it or not, these allegations alledge that the two were having something on the side and may have been the primary cause for Swizz and Mashonda's sudden divorce. I'll admit, their divorce did come as a surprise but this is even more shocking to hear that Alicia could've been involved in this little love triangle.

For what it's worth, however, I hope it's not true but Swizz hasn't really been "clear" when it comes to addressing the situation. His answers are a little too ambiguous for my tastes and leaves the door open for this to be a possibility, but who am I to speculate? All I know is, Swizz has a family to take care of [regardless] and, in my eyes, he lost but that's just my opinion. As much as I love Alicia, I don't think I love her enough to cheat on my wife but I'm my OWN man. Swizz is his own also but...who am I to judge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment